Do you have peripheral neuropathy?
So your limbs go numb or tingle or burn and hurt so much that normal life is getting badly disrupted?
Is peripheral neuropathy making your life a misery with the onslaught of pain, tingles and burning sensation in hands and feet?
Have you been told by doctors that there is no treatment for reversing it and that you can at best stop neuropathy from getting worse?
Do you wish there was a miracle cure to take away the discomforts and the painful sensations and bring back simple joys of walking, cycling, touching and more?
Well, here is a ray of hope for you in the form of Nerve Renew – an all natural proprietary dietary supplement formula that contains several key ingredients that are traditionally and scientifically proven to counter, and even reverse, neuropathic symptoms of burning, pin and needles, tingling and pain conditions.
Research has proven that while neuropathy can arise out of many underlying medical conditions, most prominent of which is diabetes, the symptoms have their roots in degeneration of peripheral nerves that mostly occurs due to insufficient nutrition reaching the nerves which in turn happens due to reduced blood supply.
To counter these effectively, the Nerve Renew has a double front action – it reverses nerve damage by regenerating peripheral nerves and it increases blood circulation to body regions affected most.
While the actual rate of recovery may differ from patient to patient depending on the extent and location of nerve of damage and individual constitution, most Nerve Renew users see effective decrease in their neuropathic symptoms within a few days of starting the supplement. Another very encouraging feature of this dietary supplement rich in powerful antioxidants is that being fully natural; it has next to nil side effects.
Consider this in the context that medical practitioners conventionally treat peripheral neuropathy with pain killers, anti-convulsant and anti-depressant medications, steroidal injections and spinal electrical stimulation and still find very limited success and you will agree that a nutritional supplement to tackle the problem is indeed much required.
Actual users’ reviews have revealed that this dietary supplement is being ranked as nothing short of miraculous as the best solution for nerve pain. Just two capsules a day and your body gets all the fighting strength it needs to stop nerve damage, boost blood supply to nerves and regenerate part of the lost functions.
Let’s discover more about this amazing dietary supplement in detail.
Introduction To Nerve Renew
Peripheral neuropathy is a painful complication whose symptoms can range between mildly irritating to moderately painful to downright debilitating. As it is a condition affecting the peripheral nervous system (excluding the central nervous system which comprises of brain and spine), it can affect three types of peripheral nerves as given under:
- Sensory nerves that are responsible for conveying sensations such as pain, heat and cold from a body part to the central nervous system
- Motor nerves that are responsible for controlling muscles and voluntary body functions
- Autonomic nerves that are responsible for automatic or involuntary body functions such as beating of heart and sweating etc.
Peripheral neuropathy is a disorder that affects the peripheral nervous system (brain and spine are unaffected). It is characterized by pain, burning sensation and tingling in limbs. The symptoms usually start from the longest nerves and hence limbs suffer the most. It can occur due to a number of medical reasons such as diabetes, physical injuries, nutritional deficiencies, toxin exposure, drug reaction, infections and metabolic disorders as well. Sometimes there is no diagnosed medical reason and yet neuropathy occurs. Such patients are called idiopathic patients. However the single most common of neuropathy’s causal factors is diabetes. Almost half of neuropathic patients are diabetics.
The extent and spread of neuropathy depends on how many nerves are affected and to what extent. In most cases, toes being the farthest parts of the body with longest nerve distance are usually the first body parts to get affected. It begins as a sense of numbness or tingling (sensation of pins and needles) and if not controlled, can proceed to burning, cramping and stabbing pain sensations. In extreme cases, neuropathy can cause muscle weakness, paralysis, bowel and bladder problems and dizzy spells.
As you will agree, peripheral neuropathy affects the quality of everyday life very adversely and only sufferers know the agonies it unleashes. As there are very few surefire treatment options to counter it effectively and stop it in its tracks, a dietary supplement that helps is a blessing indeed.
Diabetic patients, peripheral neuropathy and Nerve Renew
While diabetes doesn’t always result in peripheral neuropathy, almost 50% of diabetics do suffer from it and all diabetics have to guard against it. Why is diabetes so intimately linked with neuropathy? We tell you.
Long term diabetes can cause neuropathy as excessive amounts of glucose in blood for long periods inflict damage to blood vessels that supply blood to nerves in peripheral regions. As nerves suffer damage due to receiving less than required blood supply, the patient loses the ability to feel sensations in limbs. Remember, diabetic neuropathy is also the reason behind diabetic foot, the biggest reason so many diabetic have to undergo limb amputation. If neuropathy is remedied or at least stopped from worsening, so many patients will benefit from being speared from the ever hanging threat of diabetic foot.
How does Nerve Renew help
As we mentioned earlier, neuropathy occurs due to lack of nerve nourishment owing to reduced blood supply. To counter these hindrances, this dietary supplement is packed to the brim with several tested and proven powerful antioxidants that have a double fronted action against neuropathy:
- It reverses nerve damage by strengthening nerves and promoting nerve regeneration.
- It increases vascular supply, first to brain and then to affected regions and thus helps nerves regain maximum function.
- It also has an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety action that reduces irritability and enhances sleep quality.
The positive effects summarized:
Within a few days of starting on this proprietary nutritive supplement, the patient sees reduction in associated symptoms, as follows:
- Numbness in hands, feet and legs is minimized
- Less or nominal pain in touch sensation
- Marked reduction in burning sensation in feet, legs and hands
- Sense of anxiety is reduced
- Sleep quality improves
Why does Nerve Renew work where regular medications fail
The reason is simple. Neuropathic changes occur when chronically high blood glucose levels damage microvascular blood supply to peripheral nerves which are then nerves are then starved of oxygen and essential nutrients. Clinical research has shown that a deficient diet is one of the reasons neuropathy occurs, and whatever the cause, the right dietary supplement taken on a regular basis will assuredly provide varying degrees of relief. Thus if a specific action oriented and nutrient rich and vascular boosting supplement like the Nerve Renew is taken, the deficiencies are met adequately, blood supply is boosted and nerves regain part of their action.
A note of caution here. Not all supplements can help in reducing neuropathic pain. Not all nerve supplements are created equal. There are two major reasons behind other supplements’ lack of results:
- Less effective formulation with ingredients that are neither as pure nor as potent or quality tested as ours
- Less effective forms of ingredients with lesser bioavailability that are used simply to cut costs
Many other supplements use sub-standardized and/ or cheaper antioxidants to cut costs and maximize profits. These cheaper versions are not readily absorbed by the body and simply get flushed out without bringing relief.
Nerve Renew, on the other hand, not only has the optimal blend of all requisite nutrients and supporting herbs of the highest quality, it also has three times as much bioavailability as well. In other words, it gets absorbed by your body three times faster and hence is three times as effective. Hence its positive effects are rapid and sure in arriving.
We shall discuss this aspect in more detail later. First let’s see the ingredients that comprise this revolutionary proprietary formula.
What are the ingredients of Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is a proprietary blend formulated by expert medical researchers and herbalists. It contains several totally natural antioxidants and herbal ingredients, each of which is clinically proven to be effective against neuropathy. As it contains purest ingredients in most effective dosages, the collective action of the supplement is very noticeable and positive in just a few days of starting it. Here is a close look at each of these:
Antioxidants and vitamins-
- Vitamin B1 (Benfotiamine)- Benfotiamine is a fat soluble form of vitamin B1 that’s clinically proven nerve health booster and nerve regenerator that helps check neuropathic decline. Benfotiamine works by blocking biochemical channels responsible for nerve damage. While it is very similar to thiamine, the more common, more toxic and water soluble form of vitamin A (which by being cheaper, is used by many supplement brands), it enters cells more readily due to its fat solubility property. Thus while other forms of vitamin B1 are less absorbed and more excreted by the body through sweat and urine. Clinical studies have found out that bioavailability of benfotiamine is 3.6 times greater than that of thiamine hydrochloride, the similar but water soluble form of vitamin B 1. Researches also show that neuropathic symptoms show a remarkable decrease when benfotiamine is taken regularly.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)- A clinically proven nerve strengthener, riboflavin or vitamin B2 is very effective in slowing down nerve damage and controlling neuropathy.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – A proven brain and nerve tonic, pyroxidine HCl reverses nerve damage and boosts vascular supply functions.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) – Like benfotiamine is far more effective than the more commonly found thiamine, so is methylcobalamin as compared to cyancobalamine which is a cheaper and more readily available form of vitamin B2. Nerve Renew contains the far more effective methylcobalamin form of Vitamin B 12, rather than cyanocobalamine, the commoner and less effective form of vitamin B12 (which by being cheaper, is used by many supplement brands). Research shows that Vitamin B12 deficiency worsens neuropathy and its adequate intake can reduce the symptoms.
- Methylcobalamine is absorbed and used more efficiently by the body. Hence we put it in our proprietary formula.
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (R-ALA) – Categorized as a super-antioxidant, R- Alpha Lipoic acid is both fat and water soluble and is very effective in reversing effects of peripheral neuropathy. There are numerous researches that have proven R-ALA’s superpowers in enhancing good health. It boosts function of cell transporters engaged in carrying and distributing glucose, enhances flow of blood and oxygen to the nerves. It also promotes the entry of glucose and the breakdown of it into cells. R-ALA is a rare antioxidant in the sense that it can regenerate itself and vitamin B complex molecules and thus its inclusion in a dietary supplement gives more potency and more power to the formulation. Like benfotiamine versus thiamine and cyanocobalamin versus methylcobalamin , R-ALA is also more powerful than its less effective and cheaper form S-ALA. Researches show that stabilized R-ALA is 12 times more effective than the cheaper S-ALA found in most common Alpha Lipoic Acid supplements. Naturally, our supplement contains R-ALA.
- Vitamin D 3 (Cholecalciferol) –A potent blood circulation booster and key molecule in pain receptor nerves’ maintenance, cholecalciferol is clinically proven to bring about marked relief in neuropathic pain by promoting neuromuscular functions.
- Feverfew extract – Feverfew (Latin: Chrysanthemum parthenium) is rich in niacin and iron and is a traditionally recognized as a nerve tonic herb. It dilates peripheral blood vessels and increases blood supply to regions most affected by neuropathic pain.
- Oat straw extract – Oat straw (Latin: Avena sativa) is a green grassy herb very rich in calcium and vitamin B complex. It is a recognized nervine herb i.e. it nourishes nerves and helps bring back their lost action. Oat straw is also a popular traditional remedy for pain relief and boosting immune function.
- Passionflower Extract- Passionflower (Latin: Passiflora incarnata) is an anti-depressant, anti-anxiety nerve calming and repairing herb.
- Skullcap Extract – Skullcap (Latin: Scutellaria lateriflora) calms the entire nervous system, reduces anxiety and nourishes peripheral nerves.
Why can’t regular vitamin supplements work in checking neuropathy and using Nerve Renew
While the entire spectrum of vitamin B complex group helps in neurological functions, the bioavailability of vitamin B is low as it is mostly water soluble and if the body is not able to absorb it effectively, these are simply excreted out as urine and sweat.
Most other supplements are neither as effective in their formulation, nor as meticulous in quality control. Also many supplements use cheaper forms of vitamins that are less bioavailable to body, and hence are far less potent.
The Nerve Renew has been formulated to be better absorbed as it features the rare fat soluble vitamin B molecules that are clinically proven to be more efficient in getting absorbed by the body and hence are far more potent than simple over-the-counter vitamin supplements. Add to it the power of herbs that have been traditionally recognized as helpful in normalizing and optimizing nerve and vascular functions, and you get to see where Nerve Renew gets its formidable remedial action from.
Quality Assurance with Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew comes with 100% quality assurance characterized by the following features:
- It is a proprietary formula formulated by researchers and health experts.
- It comprises of clinically proven and fully natural ingredients.
- All ingredients are in quantities at par with those used in successful clinical trials.
- All ingredients are sourced strictly from reputed, established and long term growers and suppliers
- All ingredients are lab-tested for potency, purity and quality.
- All ingredients are screened for contaminants and toxicity.
- All manufacturing is done as per the U S government recommended Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) to guarantee quality, potency and purity in a facility that receives third party audits every six months to establish pursuance of GMPs.
Are there any side effects/ contraindications/ precautions to Nerve Renew
Clinical research and actual user feedback show that regular users of Nerve Renew have only good things to say about this supplement. No adverse reactions or contraindications have been reported till date. So far as herbal ingredients of this supplement are concerned, skullcap is the only herb not advised to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Actually scientific research has proven again and again that Vitamin B supplements are absolutely safe even when taken with other medications and no harmful effects or contraindications have been reported. The FDA puts no limit on the maximum intake of vitamins B1 and B12.
However we do advise that before starting this or any other dietary supplement, you should exercise following precautions:
- Avoid if you are under 18 years of age
- Avoid if you are pregnant or lactating
- Always check with your health care provider to confirm that you can take a dietary supplement
- How soon will the results be visible on taking Nerve Renew
- As no two neuropathy patients are equal, rates of recovery differ from patient to patient. Some patients find positive results just in a week or two after starting this nutritional supplement. Whereas in some rare cases the positive effects are delayed. We recommend that to facilitate this supplement to achieve highest potential, a neuropathic patient take one capsule twice a day for at least for four months without break.
How Does One Use Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew is very easy to consume as it comes to you neatly packaged in convenient to consume capsules. Each capsule contains an effective and optimized dosage blend of Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and D, along with R ALA and herbal extracts of feverfew, skullcap, oat straw and passionflower.
For maximum relief, it is recommended that you take two capsules– one in the morning prior to breakfast and the second in the evening before your dinner – every day for best results. This ensures that your body gets regular and timely supply of all the nutrients it needs to absorb, restore nerve function and boost vascular blood supply down to the furthest nerve endings.
How can you order your own supply of Nerve Renew
Due to quality control reasons and to ensure that only the freshest supply of Nerve Renew reaches patients, this very potent supplement is available solely through the online channels from the official site. The supplement comes cased in vegetable gelatin capsules (a mark of reassurance for vegans and vegetarians) that are packed 60 to a bottle. In other words, at the recommended dosage of 2 capsule s a day, one single bottle is sufficient for one month to bring you relief from neuropathic pain.
Bring back the quality of life with Nerve Renew
Neuropathy is a bane for a large number of people in the USA and elsewhere. As there are no guaranteed treatments for it, most sufferers feel doomed to a life of pain.
For such patients, a dietary supplement such as Nerve Renew is a safe and powerful and which delivers astounding results is a big blessing.
So many users report that after taking this amazing supplement consistently, they have seen such remarkable reduction in their neuropathic pains, burns and tingles that they have been once again able to enjoy their normal day-to-day activities that a healthy person takes for granted.
No numbness in toes and legs, no tingling and burning sensations in limbs, touching something without pain, the freedom to go for walks, riding a bike, walking barefoot on carpets, pottering around in the backyard, gardening… Nerve Renew gives you back the simple joys of life that a healthy person takes for granted.
If neuropathy is the bane of your life and nothing seems to help, order your bottle today and start this wonderful dietary supplement. We assure you that you will feel the difference first hand.